Parent Information night is Wednesday, August 17, 2016 from 4:00-6:30 p.m. in the gym building.
Parents are required to attend Parent Information Night. To help the evening run smoothly we are asking for this to be a parents only event.
Parents will have the opportunity to:
- register for the Extended Day Program $50.00 registration fee that goes toward administrative costs.
- purchase school kit $50.00 per student (traditional grades 1-8)
- register for the school lunch program (*you will need to pay for August/September lunches at this time if you do not qualify for free lunch)
- return completed student documents
- turn in any office forms needed; birth certificates, health records, tuition payments, cell phone permission forms
- register your account on FACTS our online tuition collection site
- meet Parent Association representatives
- meet your child’s teacher for the 2016-2017 school year.